Wednesday, July 05, 2006

Looking for gigs


Wow, after my holiday in Maui, I am totally still in a Maui mood, I am very excited about this trip, I saw the sunrise and I saw the sunset, I survived driving to HANA, it's pretty narrow and winding road, I made it and I love the waterfall, we took a lot of pictures, we must go back again. To all my musician friends, I am in town again, please call me I'm available for any kind of gigs right now, maybe blues or jazz or pop, I'm a very flexible kind of musician; if you have any gig,don't hesitate to call me becuse I've played for so many years, all I did was to play music all my life from Japan to Hong Kong to Vegas to Canada,

If you have any gigs, I am available, please call me at (604) 272-7929. For time being, I am still teaching a few students, anyone want to learn Guitar, please call me and check out my schedule with you.

No comments: